Saturday, January 12, 2013

Missing Tooth Street


I spotted this interesting alternate street name for Brisbane Street while waiting at traffic lights in Highgate not far from Perth. 

The alternate street name presumably references an interesting past for this roadway. It certainly captured my imagination enough to make me stop and that this pic. A quick look on the internet did not come up with an explanation for the street name but left me wondering if this where dentists used to ply their trade in Perth.  

6 comments:

  1. A perfect candidate for my new Roads that Beckon series if I ever get to Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a bit of a mystery. Perhaps it meets up with Tooth Fairy Lane. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny Rae, well done on spotting that!

    ReplyDelete