Sunday, August 26, 2012

Out for an Evening Walk in Bath


Time for an evening stroll with my compact Lumix along the canal near where I was staying in Bath. What a beautiful city. And then to top it all off I came across a rather unique and entertaining comedy walk - Bizarre Bath. 

Joining about fifty people, we walked at a gentle pace through this spectacular city enjoying what would have to be the best 90 minutes of comedy. 

Weird, wonderful and sheer lunacy it would surely have to be Bath's top tourist attraction. Well next to the Roman Baths that is. Not to be missed and for eight pounds, fabulous value.     

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Beautiful shot Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing looking place to walk. I love it in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of Yarra in Melbourne. The trail and the walk feels similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image Rae, the B&W treatment gives it a more 'vintage' look. Bath is such a lovely old city. Sounds like you're having a whale of a time.
    I'm not sure if you'll have time to do it or not, but if you have a peek at my post tomorrow you'll see that I've invited you to take part in the 'Capture the Colour' contest, the link will tell you all the details. If you can't no worries, but your images are definitely winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb black and white Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a relatively small city, Bath does pack a lot in, doesn't it. I have a mind to go and live there for a few years at some point. Such a great city, Rae.

    ReplyDelete