Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Relaxing Evening in Oxford, England


This evening we relaxed over an ale at The Plough in Oxford, a homely pub not far from where we are staying. It was a wonderful way to end a long day flying from Perth to London via Dubai. 

And despite the prolonged hours of flying, as the sun set over the nearby fields my attention still turned to the twilight skies and the planes passing overhead. 

It's now time for some sleep that is well overdue. I look forward to sharing the journey of my travels in England and Scotland over the coming weeks.

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I have always wanted to visit both places. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost like a comet in the sky. Going north. A spacious shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Oxford ... Im really looking forward to your pics from beautiful rural England and Scotland Rae ... Travel safe and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't believe the terrible weather we've been having before you arrived :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exciting. I'll have my notebook ready to record all the places I would like on my itinerary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that you get to travel to England. Hope the weather has been good to you.

    ReplyDelete