Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From the Train to Bathurst


I had been warned that it would be cold here and it certainly has been. Sunday the cold seemed to seep through my clothes and up through the soles of my boots. 

Yesterday seemed to be  a little warmer although this is based solely on being able to leave my heavy coat in the room. But the countryside here is beautiful. This photo (window reflections and all) was taken from the train just before we arrived in Bathurst. Wonderful country and wonderful to see old friends again. 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy a good excursion to the countryside, especially if there are mountains. We could use some of your cold weather... it is unbearably hot across the states these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Randy. Nice clouds. The almost look like a water colour.

    ReplyDelete