Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mary on Mary Street


Arriving late, after parking my car I dashed off to meet friends at a Beaufort Street wine bar. It was not until I came out after a rather long and delectable lunch that I spotted this visual tale about Mary on Mary Street in Highgate.

Quite a story although needing to move my car on I barely had time to get a snap let alone details of the artist. Nevertheless Beaufort Street in Highgate is a first rate place to visit - cafes, good food, art and shops with lots of attractive window displays that tempt a purchase- so it won't be long before I'll be back there to discover more about this and other street art works. 

6 comments:

  1. It is a great mural but I admit that I don't really understand what it is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaufort St in Highgate sounds like a great place to visit Rae .... Interesting street art and clever caption.

    ReplyDelete