Monday, April 16, 2012

A Special Day


It has been a busy weekend in the Walter household as we farewelled our youngest son leaving for his wedding on Saturday afternoon. 

So I could remain focussed on enjoying this special day without peering through the camera lens I resisted the temptation to take ANY camera including the iPhone along with me. But I can tell you that it was a beautiful wedding ceremony and the fun filled reception was enjoyed with family and many wonderful friends. 

Congratulations to a very Special Couple. 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to a very special Mother, too It must have been difficult to resist recording the event on your camera. Perhaps you could share some photos taken by others??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grace. A very special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great car !
    Congratulations to your son and his wife...
    Best regards from Paris,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very special family day Grace and you could enjoy being the Mother-of-the-Groom ... without camera in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I don't know how you managed without a camera, I'd get withdrawal symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! sorry Rae I got the name wrong .... I'm sure the day was magical and you will enjoy looking at other guests captures of the special day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done on not taking the camera Rae, I must admit I did when Dave got married but I literally only took a handful of photos, it's a little difficult with moist eyes hey! Huge congratulations to your son and his new bride and to you too Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, all the best from me over here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Rae to you and your son and new daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete