Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cosy Corner


A visit to a Maze in Perth's northern suburbs today was an opportunity to get up close to one of the Koalas living at the sanctuary. Feeding on gum leaves and sleeping eighteen plus hours a day, the Koalas looked wonderfully cuddly as they snuggled up in the tree house. 

I must admit that after our picnic lunch I could have had a short kip myself but instead it was off into the Maze where I promptly managed to get lost. Next it was the tangled ropes and unders and overs as I went from one side of the ropes across to the other. Another adventure or two followed and then it was time to return home. Phew! But what great fun. 

8 comments:

  1. How cute is this little fella. We who are not from down under are fascinated with these creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maze sounds like fun Rae. I wonder if Koalas every fall out of the trees, how do they sleep like that clinging on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day ..... I love how this fellow has his arms wrapped around the branch ... So. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such beauty.

    Please have you all a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see more of the maze, Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless. He/she is very cute indeed:-)

    ReplyDelete