Monday, November 14, 2011

Queen Street


After being away for six weeks I took time to meander through Perth City today. Old buildings in William Street are being renovated or the facades retained while newer and sleeker office buildings are constructed at the rear. Just to the west some of the buildings in Queen Street have been refurbished bringing new life to the street while some parts are left untouched. I like the juxtaposition of old and new but most especially the interesting streetscape and friendly feel created where the buildings are only a few stories high. 

3 comments:

  1. Rae, I am glad to hear that you are back home safe and sound and that you enjoyed your days away. Thank you for your kind words. I am sure we will meet at some point! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful photograph. I like the lamp between the two windows.
    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete