Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hair and Shoes

Travelling again and back in New York with my walking shoes on. This time it was down to 14th street from Midtown where the High Line starts and as luck would have it I was able to join in a community lunch arranged by High Line volunteers. Made from local organic produce the meal was superb as well as being lots of fun. A great way to meet locals as well as many from afar including a fellow Aussie.

Then time to continue my wandering through the Greenwich Village area. This photo was taken of a window display in what looked like a shop for shoes or was it hair or both? Who knows as I did not venture inside but it was certainly eyecatching.

6 comments:

  1. Visions of Marie Antoinette ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a "DO"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you call an eye catching window display. I think I recognize those shoes, Alexander McQueen I think or a take off! Your trip sounds fantastic Rae, so many interesting people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think you would look gorgeous anytime regardless of whether you have Melbourne hairto take out a second mortgage to visit the hairdresser! lol. It was great meeting you in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey admin,
    Thanks for shearing such a great information. This is really a nice post. I
    like this post.
    polar rs300x

    ReplyDelete