Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ziggy's Barber Salon

The last few weeks have been more than just a little busy as I prepared for a long planned visit to the US. I look forward to sharing my journey that includes a special focus on art in the Boston area as well as travelling through the countryside in fall - something I have always wanted to do. It was an exhausting weekend getting ready, packing and re-packing but at long last the journey has started. This time I decided to overnight in Sydney and despite being tired could not resist a photo of this interesting salon in my favourite Sydney spot, Surry Hills. Perhaps next time rather than passing by I will step in and try out a new style!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun salon and a great shot
    Have a great trip, Rae. I look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just the sort of place you'd find in Surrey Hills, great shot. Have a wonderful time Rae, looking forward to seeing your Boston photos, the Boston accent is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great !

    Pierre
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete