Thursday, August 11, 2011

Waiting for Spring's Arrival


In  June this year, I posted a photo of this tree. It was mid winter then and a chilly morning with the sun reaching across a barren Perry Lakes Reserve. The image of the tree has stayed with me and I have since written a short poem to be included in a small book I am putting together. In commenting, Julie - Sydney Eye - suggested revisting the tree as Steffe does from time in time in Photos from Haninge. So here it is. The first photo of this tree, Ode to Winter is here.

7 comments:

  1. Same tree, completely different look Rae, love the crisp blue sky in this one, looks cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella composizione e colori stupendi!
    Have a nice day Rae
    ciao
    Matteo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so different without the winter chill Rae. Beautiful sky and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember the light and color in that winter photograph. Good idea to revisit. It is a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that first photo and the vibrant colours on the thumbnail for this one pulled me right in, Rae.

    PS - you probably worked out that the "Sheds Perth" comment above is some sort of spambot. I've had a couple of them.

    ReplyDelete