Sunday, June 26, 2011

Perth Laneways



Usually on Satruday afternoons I meet up with fellow art lovers. Sometimes we draw, other times we paint and at other times we take out our cameras and explore. We always have a fulfilling time whatever it is we are creating.

This Saturday we meandered through some of Perth's city laneways. Many are being revitalised, creating interesting places for artwork, city cafes and bars.

Allowing happenstance to arise, we discovered some nooks and crannies we had not previoulsy discovered. Over the next few days, I will be post some of our journey.  


6 comments:

  1. Great grunge in this laneway shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim. We had great fun taking pics in the laneways.
    Joe, I must admit I do like grunge in these settings.

    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very atmospheric Rae... I like it. Be careful lurking in alley ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite amazing what you find when you just don't have a plan and just wander along. Excellent finds Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, as you knowm, I am most attracted to lane-ways and their modern uses. More please ...

    ReplyDelete